Saturday 18 July 2020: Online Workshop (Quilting)
Time & Location
About the Event
Sarah Payne - Saturday 18 July 2020 - 10.00am to 1.00pm + 2.00pm to 5.30pm (BST)
Online Interactive Tutorial: I Gave You My Heart Quilt
This is a wonderfully simple but effective pattern which makes great use of scraps of fabric which you applique into a Heart design. You will have the chance to spend the day with Sarah Payne as she leads you through how to cut, applique and quilt this fabulous wall hanging. This is great for beginners and improvers – and don’t worry if you cant draw a heart because you will be sent a template sheet!
This wall hanging is 32 inches square.
The following are required for this online interactive workshop:-
1. 4-5 fat 1/4s in pink. You can use more or less colours depending on your collection of pinks.
2. 1 metre plain white or white on white for the centre panel and the binding.
3. 1 metre of wadding and backing fabric.
4. 75 cm Bondaweb or similar.
5. Threads for piecing and pink thread for the applique
6. Sewing machine with new needle and manuals
7. Rotary cutter, cutting mat and rulers.
Tickets for this Online Interactive Workshop (via the Zoom platform) will be limited & allocated on a first-come/first-served basis!
- Online Workshop: Quilting£50£500£0