Saturday 24 October 2020: Online Workshop (Quilting)
Time & Location
About the Event
Sarah Ashford - Saturday 24 October 2020 - 10.00am to 1.00pm (BST)
Online Interactive Workshop: Walking Foot Quilting
Join us and Sarah Ashford for this CraftyMonkies Online Interactive Workshop!
Take a 'walk' with Sarah as she guides you through some clever ways to use your Walking Foot to produce striking quilting designs. This class with give you a toolkit of ideas and inspiration for future quilting projects and the opportunity to have a play and see just how easy yet effective Walking Foot Quilting can be!
The following items are required for this Online Interactive Workshop:-
- Sewing machine
- Five 12 1/2” x 12 1/2” quilt sandwiches adhered with spray baste (solid fabrics, calico or cheap material is fine as it's just for practicing)
- Cotton thread
- Hera marker or Fabric Marker of choice
- Walking Foot
- Quilting Gloves (optional)
- Usual sewing supplies – Rotary Cutter, Mat, Ruler, Thread, Embroidery Scissors
- Useful book to have - 'WALK' by Jacquie Gerring
Tickets for this Online Interactive Workshop (via the Zoom platform) will be limited and allocated on a first-come/first-served basis! Any free pattern, or other information, relevant to this workshop will be forwarded to you after booking and approximately 5 days before the course date. The ticket price of £25.00 is based on ONE person attending this workshop.
- Online Workshop: Quilting£25£250£0