Thursday 14 May 2020: Online Workshop (Quilt Blocks)
Time & Location
About the Event
Charlotte Newland - Thursday 14 May 2020
Online Interactive Tutorial: Improvised Quilt Blocks
In this fun, playful class you will learn how to make improvisationally-pieced versions of traditional patchwork blocks, including flying geese, half square triangles, quarter circles, log cabins and more. You will also be given advice on how to piece together differently-sized and shaped blocks to make a small wall quilt or use to make cushion covers
For this Online Interactive Tutorial you will need:-
- 1/2 m each of four plain cotton fabrics (1 x Dark, 1 x Light and 2 x Co-ordinating Mid-Shades (eg 1 x Black, 1 x White, and two different shades of Green).
- Sewing machine threaded in a neutral colour
- Iron and ironing board/mat
- Rotary cutter and cutting mat
Tickets for this Online Interactive Course (via the Zoom platform) will be limited to 30 on a first-come/first-served basis!
- Online Tutorial: Quilt Blocks£25£250£0