Tuesday 09 June 2020: Online Workshop (Knickers!)
Time & Location
About the Event
Charlotte Newland - Tuesday 09 June 2020 - 6.00pm-9.00pm (BST)
Online Interactive Tutorial: Cute & Comfy Knickers
In this fun class you'll learn to make a pair of cute and comfy knickers using stretch-knit fabric and fold over elastic. Knickers are an awesome way to bust your stash of knit fabric scraps. You may never buy knickers from a shop again! Plus, pick up tips on sewing with knits and using fold over elastic that you can apply to other projects. The wonderfully engaging Charlotte will use the Acacia underwear pattern by Megan Nielsen in this class.
Requirements for this Online Interactive Workshop are as follows:-
- The pattern printed to 100% (WE CAN EMAIL THAT TO PEOPLE, BUT THEY HAVE TO PRINT IT!)
- 0.5 metres of cotton/spandex blend stretch jersey knit fabric (this will be enough for several pairs, but we will only make one in class)
- 2.5m metres of fold over elastic and matching polyester thread
- A stretch needle for your sewing machine
- A sewing machine that can sew a zigzag stitch
A percentage of profit from this Workshop will be donated to charity. Tickets for this Online Interactive Workshop (via the Zoom platform) will be limited and allocated on a first-come/first-served basis!
- Online Workshop: Knickers!£25£250£0