Friday 20 September 2019
Time & Location
About the Event
Sarah's project is the Scrappy Elephant Fun Cushion; Tracey will guide you through a Sewing with Oil Cloth session after which you'll come away with a beautiful Tote Bag!...
Set in the beautiful surroundings of Belton at the Belton Park golf club, Londonthorpe Lane, Grantham, NG31 9SH, we are offering you the chance to have a full day of sewing and quilting with both Sarah and Tracey. Rachel Pierman will be there too to host this fabulous event. You will also have a lovely lunch and receive a goody bag at the end of the day. All kits up to the value of £60 are included in the price!
Scrappy Elephant Cushion
Oil Cloth Tote Bag
Heres what you will need:
• Materials are included in the cost of your ticket.
• Sewing machine in good working order – with manual, and standard sewing machine feet. If you are unfamiliar with your machine, please take a few minutes to practice stitching in a straight line. You will need no further skills than that!
• Sewing threads in neutral colours (cream, ecru, greys – bring what you have!) and coloured swing machine threads for embroidery stitches.
• Rotary cutter (45mm rotary cutter is the best size) and mat (18” x 24 approx so a fat ¼ fits on it easily) – please check that the cutting blade is sharp. I will have some spare bits of equipment, but it means you may have to share!
• Rulers – Easy Rule 2 (long ruler) and any square rulers you have hidden away will be useful.
• General sewing kit (pins, scissors, stitch ripper).
• Optional – craft iron and ironing mat (so you don’t have to queue!). There is an ironing station planned with domestic irons, so only bring small irons and don’t worry if you don’t have one – it’s not vital.
We cant wait to see you!
- CM 200919£125£1250£0