Saturday 03 October 2020: Online Workshop (Christmas Tree Skirt)
Time & Location
About the Event
Charlotte Newland - Saturday 03 October 2020 - 10.00am to 1.00pm & 2.00pm to 5.00pm (BST)
Online Interactive Workshop: Christmas Tree Skirt
Get an early start on your Christmas decorations with the lovely Charlotte Newland (a former winner of BBC's The Sewing Bee, don't you know!) and make this lovely Christmas Tree Skirt. Created using 5-inch squares, it's perfect for charm packs or fat quarters. Skills you will learn include patchwork, free motion quilting, making and using your own pattern, and bias binding.
The following Materials are required for this Online Interactive Workshop:-
- 84 5-inch squares of quilting fabric - festive-themed would be perfect! Quilt wadding at least 45 inches square 5 metres bias binding 1.5m coordinating ribbon Backing fabric the same size as the wadding
- Thread for quilting (either contrasting or coordinating, it's up to you)
- Thread to match bias binding
- Large sheet of paper at least 45 x 23 inches (newspaper is fine, otherwise you can stick several pieces of printer paper together)
The following Materials/Equipment are required for this Online Interactive Workshop:-
- 1/4-inch foot and free motion/darning foot for your sewing machine
- Pen or pencil
- Wonder clips (helpful, but not necessary)
Tickets for this Online Interactive Workshop (via the Zoom platform) will be limited & allocated on a first-come/first-served basis!
The Ticket price of £50.00 is based on ONE person attending this workshop.
- Online Workshop: Tree Skirt£50£500£0