Saturday 16 May 2020: Online Workshop (Manx Patchwork)
Time & Location
About the Event
In the first of TWO Online Interactive Tutorials on Saturday 16 May 2020, join Sarah to learn to make a gorgeous Manx Patchwork log cabin block. This can be completed by hand or by machine, and you can make one or a whole quilt’s worth if you like. Sarah will show you how to cut the fabric, create and finish the block, plus add wadding and backing. She will also discuss ways that you can use your blocks including making them into quilts, cushions or bags.
Requirements for this course:-
• Plain fabric – 10 inch square per block. You may complete more than one block in the class. Calico is a good option because it is cheap and will never be seen.
• Wadding and backing fabric – 10 inch square per block.
• Selection of fat quarters in light and dark shades.
• Sewing machine with a standard sewing machine foot – or a needle and thread if you are hand sewing.
• Ruler and sharp pencil (they don’t need to be fabric pencils as marks won’t be seen).
• Ruler, rotary cutter and mat.
We very much look forward to welcoming you along to this CraftyMonkies Online Interactive Tutorial on Saturday 16 May 2020: 10.00am - 1.00pm. Online entry to this 'e-tutorial' will be possible from 10.00am, so we can all get introduced and get cracking on the project as soon as possible!
- Online Tutorial: Manx Patchw'k£25£250£0