Sat, 24 Oct|
Online Interactive Workshop
Saturday 24 October 2020: Online Workshop (Boxy Tool Pouch)
Svetlana Sotak hosts a three-hour Online Interactive Workshop where you will make a gorgeous Boxy Tool Pouch!…
Time & Location
24 Oct 2020, 16:00 – 19:00 BST
Online Interactive Workshop
About the Event
Svetlana Sotak - Saturday 24 October 2020 - 4.00pm to 7.00pm (BST)
Online Interactive Workshop: Boxy Tool Pouch
Introduction by Svetlana:-
Learn how to make this practical, sturdy, super stylish Boxy Tool Pouch which would make a fabulous pencil pouch, make up bag, or craft supply caddy and comes in three different sizes: Small, Medium and Large (measurements given in inches, below, denote: Height x Width x Depth).
- SMALL - 2'' x 5'' x 2 ½''
- MEDIUM - 2 ½'' x 6 ½'' x 3''
- LARGE - 3'' x 8'' x 4''
What You Will Learn in this Online Interactive Workshop:-
- What materials work best for this pouch (fabric as well as stabilizer options)
- How to install zipper (metal or nylon will work well)
- How to add binding to raw edges for a professional looking finish
Skill Level required for this Online Interactive Workshop:-
Svetlana's Boxy Tool Pouch is a beginner-friendly pouch and the class would be great for someone who's just dipping their toes into bag-making, but a more experienced sewist would definitely enjoy this class as well!
Material requirements for this Online Interactive Workshop:-
- FE (Fat-Eighth) of fabric - measures 9'' x 21''
- FQ (Fat-Quarter) of fabric - measures 18'' x 21''
* Please see the tabular diagram attached to the promotional page for Svetlana's Box Pouch workshop on the CraftyMonkies website - click here.
Svetlana recommends designer quilting cotton for BOTH the exterior cover and the lining of the pouch. Thinner versions of linen/cotton blend material could also be used for the exterior. Where FUSIBLE INTERFACING is referenced, Svetlana recommends Pellon SF101 or Vlieseline G700 fusible interfacing, but you can use any medium weight fusible interfacing of choice!
Equipment requirements for this Online Interactive Workshop:-
• Cutting Mat, Ruler, and Rotary Cutter
• Wonder Clips and/or Pins
• Disappearing Fabric Marker or Fine Chalk Pen
• Small Sharp Fabric Scissors
• Zipper foot for your sewing machine
Pattern Information relevant to this Online Interactive Workshop:-
A FREE 9-page PDF pattern containing detailed instructions and colour photos is included in the price of this workshop and will be emailed to all those who book in plenty of time ahead of Svetlana's workshop.
Tickets for this Online Interactive Workshop (via the Zoom platform) will be limited & allocated on a first-come/first-served basis!
Any free pattern, or other information, relevant to this workshop will be forwarded to you after booking and approximately 5 days before the course date. The ticket price of £30.00 is based on ONE person attending this workshop.
Online Workshop: Box Pouch
This ticket is for the CraftyMonkies Online Interactive Workshop with Svetlana Sotak on Saturday 24 October 2020 (4.00pm-7.00pm BST)£30.00Sold Out
This event is sold out