Wednesday 09 September 2020: Online Workshop (Cushion Cover)
Time & Location
About the Event
Guest Tutor - Wednesday 09 September 2020 - 6.00pm to 9.00pm (BST)
Online Interactive Workshop: Feather Cushion Cover
Due to unforeseen circumstances, this course - originally scheduled for the same time on Wednesday 19 August 2020 - has been moved to the NEW DATE of Wednesday 09 September (6.00pm-9.00pm BST). We apologise for any inconvenience this might have caused.
Make this pretty Feather Cushion Cover with Charlotte Newland and learn loads of different skills at the same time, including applique with fusible web, free-motion quilting, and invisible zip insertion to make a flawless cushion cover!
For this online interactive workshop you might also require the following:-
- Selection of fabric scraps for feathers and feather spines
- Printed copy of feather templates (image attached)
- Fusible web for applique
- 0.5m of background fabric
- Fat quarter of wadding
- Co-ordinating machine thread
- Black machine thread
- 14” invisible zip (longer zips can be cut to size if necessary)
- Basting spray or basting pins
- 16” by 12” (40cm by 30cm) cushion pad
- Invisible zip foot for sewing machine
- Free-motion/darning foot for sewing-machine
Tickets for this Online Interactive Workshop (via the Zoom platform) will be limited & allocated on a first-come/first-served basis! Ticket price is based on ONE person attending this workshop.
- Online Workshop: Cushion Cover£25£250£0