Saturday 27 June 2020: Online Workshop (Quilting)
Time & Location
About the Event
Sarah Ashford - Saturday 27 June 2020 - 10.00am to 1.00pm (BST)
Online Interactive Workshop: Walking Foot Quilting
This is Sarah Ashford's first CraftyMonkies Online Interactive Workshop and we're deeeeelighted to have her on board as she's universally recognised as one of the leading lights of the craft world: welcome Sarah!
Take a 'walk' with Sarah as she guides you through some clever ways to use your Walking Foot to produce striking quilting designs. This class with give you a toolkit of ideas and inspiration for future quilting projects and the opportunity to have a play and see just how easy yet effective Walking Foot Quilting can be!
The following items are required for this Online Interactive Workshop:-
- Sewing machine
- Five 12 1/2” x 12 1/2” quilt sandwiches adhered with spray baste (solid fabrics, calico or cheap material is fine as it's just for practicing)
- Cotton thread
- Hera marker or Fabric Marker of choice
- Walking Foot
- Quilting Gloves (optional)
- Usual sewing supplies – Rotary Cutter, Mat, Ruler, Thread, Embroidery Scissors
- Useful book to have - 'WALK' by Jacquie Gerring
A percentage of profit from this Workshop will be donated to charity. Tickets for this Online Interactive Workshop (via the Zoom platform) will be limited and allocated on a first-come/first-served basis!
- Online Workshop: Quilting£25£250£0