Thursday 03 September 2020: Online Workshop (Bring On A Bag Bundle)
Time & Location
About the Event
Jennie Rayment - Thursday 03 September 2020 - 10.00am to 1.00pm (BST)
Online Interactive Workshop: Bring On A Bag Bundle!
Join quilting legend Jennie Rayment and turn a quilted square in three different ways to create a selection of bags, from a clutch to a really useful small pochette and a multi-pocketed handbag! Simple folding techniques are used to make these ingenious speedy designs and you can choose which one to complete but learn all three methods. Follow this up with a reversible sling bag – it’s an over the shoulder shopping holder with a flat bottom!! Ideal notions for gifts and useful makes for craft fairs or charity events although you could spoil yourself – keep them!
This class is suitable for all levels from Beginner to Advanced – just choose the fabric, sit back and you too can be a beautiful bag lady!
The following items are required for this Online Interactive Workshop:-
- Two 18" squares or thereabouts for folded bag (trim FQs to squares if desired)
- Two 4" strips thin cord or ribbon - tab for folded bag
- One 19” wadding
- Eight 9 x 18" rectangles in one/two or assorted colour combination (reversible Sling Bag
- Two 4 x 14" strips (Sling bag handles)
- Thread to match fabrics
Usual sewing supplies are required for this Online Interactive Workshop:-
- Sewing Machine
- Rotary Cutter
- Cutting Mat
- Small Scissors
- Useful Books : 'Stitch Bits' & 'Sew Pieces' by Jennie Rayment
Tickets for this Online Interactive Workshop (via the Zoom platform) will be limited & allocated on a first-come/first-served basis! Ticket price is based on ONE person attending this workshop.
- Online Workshop: Baggy Bundle£25£250£0